Batch & Co has become the ‘go to’ ready-to-drink (RTD) brand for premium-tasting beverages, every time. Over the past two years, Aussies and people across the globe have fallen in love with the brand’s hugely popular wine based Spritz range, including the Bondi, Noosa and Brighton Spritz flavours, as well as the delicious offering of virgin cocktail sodas (mocktails).
Batch & Co was created from a simple need – to have a delicious tasting drink without the preparation time. The drinks are perfect for consumers and trade and are now available Australia wide & globally.
Thomas Kiltorp is the creator of Batch & Co. Born in Sweden, he arrived in Melbourne in 2000 and quickly made his mark on the hospitality scene winning, The Age Good Food Guide – bartender of the Year.
After many years behind the bar - Batch & Co was born. It was time to give the consumer a drink at home that tasted just as good as the bar and to give the trade a drink that would save hours and time behind the bar.
Batch & Co has an Alcoholic Spritz range and a Premium Cocktail collection. The flavours are unique and are a fantastic alternative to beer, wine and champagne.
THE SPRITZ RANGE
The Alcoholic Spritzes are named after Australia’s most beautiful coastal locations including Brighton in Melbourne, Bondi in New South Wales & Noosa in Queensland. The Spritz Collection was launched at the Noosa Food & Wine Festival in 2019 and stocked across Australia at Liquorland, 1st Choice Liquor, Selected BWS/Dans stores. Simply pour over ice and garnish or pop the top and sip.
- The Noosa Spritz – This citrus-driven spritz combines a perfect blend of white & pink grapefruit with a dry Rosé
- The Bondi Spritz – This vibrant spritz has hints of guava & strawberry fruit notes which compliments the dry Rosé
- The Brighton Spritz – This refreshing spritz is an all-day pick me up combining the perfect balance of pear and fig balanced back with a Pinot Grigio.
THE COCKTAIL COLLECTION
Batch & Co’s new world-class cocktails deliver consistent flavours every time available in four varieties.
Best served cold sipped straight from the can or poured over ice in a glass and garnished, the new Australian-owned and made canned cocktail collection caters to people seeking pre-mixed drinks that are quick to sip and bursting with delicious flavour.
The drinks have been meticulously crafted to provide a high-quality refreshment using all-natural premium ingredients and deliver quality so supreme you will feel as though you’re sitting at the bar. From gin in a tin to a delightfully creamy Espresso Martini, Batch & Co has you covered:
- G&P (Gin & Prosecco) – Batch & Co’s latest creation combines two of its favourite liquids, Gin & Prosecco, which are then married together with mandarin juice and finger lime for a truly refreshing spritz. Simply chill, shake and serve over ice.
- Strawberry Daiquiri– Strawberry Daiquiri – Back to the future, this perfectly balanced drink is a combination of rum, strawberry concentrate lime & sugar syrup. Pour over ice and experience joie de vivre in a single sip. Pour over ice and experience joie de vivre in a single sip.
- Margarita – This Mexican classic is made with tequila, lime and agave and delivers the ultimate refreshing cocktail. The tequila & citrus is beautifully balanced with hints of sweetness from the agave. For the perfect serve pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Cosmo - This 90s heartbreaker is making a comeback. The blend of vodka, cranberry juice, orange liqueur and lime produces an invigorating citrus-driven drink, with hints of cranberry tartness. Enjoy directly from the can or pour into a glass and garnish with an orange twist.
- Espresso Martini – Batch & Co’s Espresso Martini offers up a delectable mix of Melbourne cold drip coffee, balanced with Vodka and chocolate, making it a truly indulgent cocktail for any occasion. Shake can vigorously for twenty seconds to get the finest crema on the market.
Negroni – This Italian Aperitif is made from gin, sweet vermouth, and bitter orange, providing a cocktail that truly awakens the senses. Simply pour over ice and garnish with an orange wedge.